Recently Acer has presented three new devices running Windows 10 Mobile at IFA in Berlin. Two of them are low-end devices named Liquid M320 and M330. They match with the Android Version of these devices (Z320 and Z330).
Here are the specifications:
- 4,5 inches IPS Display (854 x 480)
- Snapdragon 210 with 1.1 GHz (Qualcomm MSM 8909) (M330)
- Snapdragon 400 with 1.1 GHz (Qualcomm MSM 8209) (M320)
- 1 GB RAM
- 8GB Storage
- 2000 mAh Battery
- 5 MP Rear Camera and 5 MP Front Camera (M330)
- 5 MP Rear Camera and 2 MP Front Camera (M320)
- Dimensions: 136 x 66.5 x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 142 g with battery
- Windows 10 Mobile
The specifications of the two devices are in many points quite the same, only the processor and the front camera are different. Furthermore the M320 only supports 3G. The M330 however supports 4G.
Also there is another new phone, the Jade Primo. Although there isn’t much information about this high-end device, Acer mentioned the phone will have a 5.5″ S-AMOLED screen and will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 808. Furthermore it will have a 21 MP Camera. Probably the most interesting aspect of the device: the device will come with the continuum feature so it can be used as a PC as well.