Microsoft has released new cumulative updates for both PC and Mobile that are available to Insiders in the Release Preview Ring. For PC it is Build 10586.240 and for Mobile Build 10586.242.
The update brings the following improvements:
- Improvements to general application compatibility.
- Improvements in the upgrade experience, including fixing an issue where some devices would lose – data connections or touch input after upgrading to Windows 10.
- Improved the reliability of reminders.
- Improved UI for tracking data usage under Settings > Network and wireless > Data usage.
- Improved the navigation bar experience for some devices.
- Fixed an issue where some SD card readers were not recognized.
- Updated Daylight Savings in countries with Daylight Savings changes.