A new build is available for everyone in the Slow and Release Preview Ring. Build 14393.103 comes with a couple of improvements and fixes some bugs of the Windows 10 (Mobile) Anniversary Update.
Here is the Changelog:
- Improved reliability of the Windows Ink Workspace, Microsoft Edge, File Server, Windows kernel, Microsoft Component Object Model (COM), Cluster Health Service, Hyper-V, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), NTFS file system, – PowerShell, Internet Explorer, facial recognition, graphics, Microsoft Store and Windows Shell.
- Improved performance for the speed of purchasing Store apps.
- Improved battery life of wearable devices (such as the Microsoft Band) while Bluetooth is connected and idle.
- Improved compatibility of using Xbox One controllers with various games.
- Addressed issue with incorrect character mapping between Japanese and Unicode for the question mark (?) symbol.
- Addressed issue that prevents the download and initialization of .NET objects in Internet Explorer.
- Improved support for new near-field communication (NFC) chips for Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue with game or app audio not resuming after ending a call on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, Remote Desktop, BitLocker, PowerShell, Direct3D, networking policies, Dynamic Access Control (DAC) rules, Microsoft Edge, Connected Standby, mobile device management (MDM), printing, Fingerprint logon and Cortana.