Two weeks ago, Microsoft released a new and improved Camera App for both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile but only for Insiders in the Fast Ring. Now, the update is also available to Non-Insiders.
The update comes with many changes and improvements. The capture buttons now has a higher contrast and Microsoft is adding a zoom slider to the app which makes it easier to zoom in and out. Here is the full changelog:
Enjoy taking photos, videos, and panoramas with our higher-contrast capture buttons.
- Set a photo timer right from the camera dashboard with our new toggle control.
- Get to Settings faster! Now, launch into Settings directly from the camera UI.
- Access your camera roll with one hand from its new spot on the screen.
- Zoom more easily with the new zoom slider.
- Make sure you nailed the shot, with a more noticeable capture animation.
- Change between front- and rear-facing cameras with a more prominent button control.
The preinstalled Windows Camera app can be updated by directly from the Windows Store. Personally, I like this new improved design of the Camera App. What is your opinion? Tell us in the comments!