Microsoft released a new Surface Pro 4 firmware update. This update release comes with the Surface System Aggregator Firmware, Intel Precise Touch Device, and Surface Integration drivers.
This is the full changelog:
- Surface Embedded Controller Firmware (103.1684.256.0) improves battery life during sleep.
- Intel(R) Precise Touch Device (v126.96.36.199) disables touch when cover is closed and improves stability.
- Surface Integration (v188.8.131.52) adjusts system hibernation defaults
- Surface Touch Servicing ML (v1.0.724.0) updates touch functionality.
- Surface System Aggregator Firmware (v103.1610.256.0) resolves screen brightness issues when device comes out of sleep.
- Surface UEFI (v106.1624.768.0) refines brightness settings.
- Surface Touch (v184.108.40.206) optimizes touch functionality.
The new firmware can be downloaded from here or from Windows Update.