Finally, Microsoft has announced Project Scorpio which is officially called Xbox One X. The new member of the Xbox One family is the most powerful console ever built. It focuses on 4k resolution and the best frame rates. These are the specifications of the Xbox One X:
- CPU: 8-core Custom AMD CPU clocked at 2.3GHz
- GPU: 40 customized compute units with 1172 MHz
- RAM: 12 GB GDDR5 at 326 GB/s
- Storage: 1 TB HDD Internal Storage
- Optical Disc Drive: 4K UHD Blu-ray Optical Disc Drive
These impressive specs make the Xbox One X 40% more powerful than any other console. Nevertheless, this increase in power does not mean an increase the size. The Xbox One X is the smallest console ever made by Microsoft.
All games you can play on your Xbox One today will also work on the Xbox One X. Furthermore, your accessories will be compatible with the new console.
The new console is the premium device of the Xbox One family and will be out on November 7 for $499. You can learn more about the Xbox One X here.