Today was a good day for all Windows 10 users using Dropbox. The company announced their new Dropbox universal app which can be installed on PCs and tablets and offers easy access to documents, photos etc.. The mobile version of the app is coming soon.
The app has many really nice features which even OneDrive does not offer. Here is a list of some of the features:
- Drag and drop files into the Dropbox app from Windows File Explorer—and even between folders within the app—to easily move or copy them
- Use Quick Search to find what you need faster. Just start typing a search term to see your results—no need to use the search icon
- Set up interactive notifications to accept shared folder invitations without having to launch the Dropbox app
- Enable Windows Hello to use your fingerprint, face, or iris to unlock the Dropbox app, for extra peace of mind
- Add comments directly on your files, and bring others into the discussion with @mentions
- Quickly access recent files using Jump List. All you have to do is right-click the Dropbox app icon in your taskbar