The official Starbucks App is finally available on Windows 10 Mobile. Customers in the U.S., Canada and the U.K. can download the app and use it for paying for orders directly from their phone, finding stores nearby and much more.
From the Store description:
• Pay: Use your phone to pay at 7,000 U.S. company-operated Starbucks® stores and 2,500 Target and Safeway Starbucks® locations in the U.S.; 1,000 Starbucks® stores in Canada; and 700 Starbucks® stores in the U.K.
• Card: Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your Card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between Cards.
• Tipping: Leave a digital tip on purchases made with the app at company-operated Starbucks® stores in the U.S. and Canada.
• Rewards: Track your Stars and redeem your Rewards and custom offers with the My Starbucks Rewards® loyalty program.
• Gift: Send Starbucks eGifts to friends.
• Store Locator: Find the stores nearest you, directions, hours and amenities.
The long-awaited app is certainly feature-rich and comes with the typical Windows 10 Mobile design. If you like getting coffee from Starbucks, you should definitely check out the app.
You can download the official Starbucks App from the Windows Store here.